We spent five wonderful days in Montego Bay, Jamaica on our honeymoon. It was absolutely amazing. The water was beautiful, and soo warm. The people were so friendly and kind, and as far as honeymoons go, it couldnt have been more romantic. There were playful spankings and passionate love making. We hiked Dunns River Falls and visited Dolphin Cove, where I was able to touch a shark! It was SOO much fun! When we got home, my father threw an incredible reception party for us, where we partied all night long. Last night, the first night in a full week where we had no plans other than to spend time together, we had a reminder spanking before bed. I was spanked with both straps, the paddle, and the 5 rod cane. After he'd given me 20 on each cheek with both straps, 23 on each with the cane, and 40 on each with the paddle, he held me in his arms. I could feel inside me the frustration and turmoil and very quietly I whispered, "baby?"
He paused, and said "yes?"
My voice faltered and I lost the courage to ask.
"You want more?" he asked gently.
I nodded.
"Go to the drawer and choose something," he told me.
I got up and carried the paddle back, despite my burning backside.
He laid me over his lap and started to rub in a warming cream.
My backside started to tingle and burn and I wiggled around, trying to extinguish the fire.
Before I knew what was happening, he'd picked up the paddle and started paddling my bottom hard and fast. I hadnt even put my hands back at all until now. I couldn't help it. But he just grabbed it, moved it aside and kept spanking. He brought it lower, spanking right where my bottom meets my thigh.
I squealed and squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath and did all in my power not to cry. But as the paddle came faster and harder, its relentless sting building and fueling the fire already there, my walls began to crumble and I collasped, exhausted, into a heap of tears.
He stopped immediately and pulled me into his arms, kissing my forehead and whispering "I love you"s.
It feels good to be home again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment