Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LETS. TALK. ORGASMS.

     Okay, here's the deal. Even though Daddy was/is my third sexual partner, he was the first to bring me to orgasm. I had barely any real sexual experience, being that my previous partners were all wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am type things. I have since learned that I can most easily climax through clitoral stimulation, and thats where most of my orgasms come from these days, whether it be at Daddy's hand (or tongue!) or mine. I never came from penetration alone, and gspot stimulation was sort of uncomfortable. 
     Then one day, Daddy brought me into our bedroom, and made me get on my hands and knees on the bed. He spanked me until my entire bottom was red and stinging, and then he took me from behind. He pounded me hard, grasping my hips tightly for leverage. His hands were everywhere, slapping my ass, pulling my hair, tightening around my throat ... I couldn't get enough. The one thing he didn't do this time was touch my clit, and I'll be damned if I didn't come THREE FRICKING TIMES! 
     The orgasms, however, were not like the ones I was used to experiencing. My body shuddered and I felt a little bit of liquid coming out (so I'm guessing I squirted?). Normally my legs will shake some but not my entire body! 
     He didn't stop there, though, he kept going. He used me until he was satisfied and when he was finished, my ass was stinging, my scalp was tingling and my legs were burning from keeping the same position for so long. When he pulled out, I literally collapsed onto the bed, and burst into tears! 
     My body shuddered a little again and I just cried into the mattress, unable to stop the tears and not really sure where they came from! 
     Daddy rushed back over to me and scooped me up, cradling me in his arms. He comforted me until the tears subsided and I was able to regain my composure. I assured him that nothing was wrong, and explained that I wasn't upset, that I just couldn't stop myself from crying! 
     He didn't say another word about it but of course I couldn't stop thinking about it. 
     I felt like some kind of weirdo, I mean, who cries after really amazing sex?! I hopped online and began browsing my favorite sex community to see if I could find any information. Luckily, I did come across an article called Orgasms: You're Not a Freak, and it talks about how different people experience orgasms differently, and it's completely natural. It eased a lot of my worry and when I talked to Daddy, he promised me that he didn't think I was weird or anything. 
     I thought that sharing this and talking about it may help others realize that their own orgasms are normal and there's no "right" way to have an orgasm.  
     It's been about a month since this happened and I have neither squirted or cried since so I'm not sure if they were one time occurrences, or just a rarity but I'm glad I was able to experience both. Now if they happen again, I wont be caught off guard or embarrassed like I was this time! 
     

Sexis - a provocative sex magazine at EdenFantasys.com



Tell me about your orgasms, ladies! Have any of you experienced a tearful orgasm? What about one that has you rolling with giggles? Let's forget being embarrassed about our bodies and how they experience pleasure and just be proud of them!

3 comments:

  1. I can't think of any really strange things that have happened to me during orgasms but here's a really embarrassing one:

    When I was younger I could never reach orgasm and after talking it though with some of my friends they advised I was just too uptight and couldn't let myself go so the next chance I got I let my boyfriend keep going with his hands way past the point when I would usually say it was too much and told him to stop. It felt good but I didn't orgasm, instead I pee'd on his hand, luckily he laughed about it but I was mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't anyone find it a bit creepy that you are talking about having orgasms with this man that you call "Daddy"?? I certainly do.

    ReplyDelete