He'd asked me Friday if I was okay, or wanted to talk about something.
I didn't want to talk any more about it. We'd talked about it enough and there was nothing left to say.
He asked, "Is it something a good spanking would help?" when I shrugged, he added, "It doesn't hurt to try..."
We were both tired but before we went to sleep he gave me a little bed time spanking. It was very sweet and helped me get to sleep more easily.
This morning, when our son went down for his nap, Daddy led me by the arm into our bedroom. He informed me he was going to give me a warm up and then we were going to take a quick break. He allowed me to hold Oakley (my bear) during the warm up, which was delivered with the rubber flogger from EdenFantasys. When he felt I was warmed up enough, he had me stand up, and removed the rest of my clothes. Once totally naked, he put my collar on, followed by the blindfold, then wrist and ankle cuffs. He put the hipster on the bed and attached my ankle cuffs to it by the tethers, pulling them tight so my ankles were above my knees. My wrists were cuffed together in front of me.
He began whipping me again with the rubber flogger, but soon switched to the loopy johnny. Even light strokes sting like a bastard with this homemade implement, so while he started out "gently" (his word, NOT mine!), it still hurt a lot.
I tried to stay as still as possible and take my spanking like a good girl, but it was hard to keep completely motionless.
He ramped up the intensity of the strokes a little bit, and it didn't take much more before I was sobbing into the furniture I was positioned on. He switched to something that felt flat, wooden, and stingy. He struck me with it again and again, first all over, and then he began to focus on my sit spot with it.
I cried out and squirmed, and he told me if I could guess what it was he would stop hitting me with it. My first guess was the paint stick. Incorrect.
The swats kept on coming, and I didn't say a word. It wasn't that I couldn't think of anything else, I already had another guess in my head...and it wasn't that I didn't want him to stop, because it hurt, and I did want him to at least stop for a moment. But I became lost in the sensation, and it took me a minute to shake out of that haze and guess again.
"The duct taped paddle?"
Incorrect.
"THE SPOOON," I was becoming desperate. How could I not guess?!
He stopped, and leaned down beside me, close enough for me to feel his breath in my hair. "Good job baby, it was the spoon." I could feel him reaching over me, and then his mouth was beside my ear again. "I'm going to be gentle with you, now." he whispered. He used the strap next, measured strokes just hard enough to keep my bottom warm.
It was so lovely.
He spanked for another five minutes or so, using different implements to color my backside. When he'd finished, he moved away from me, and I heard something drop to the floor. Then I heard his belt jingle and my heart jumped, calming again when I heard his pants (and belt) hit the floor only seconds later. The next thing I knew, he was pressing into me. While he thrust, he reached forward and released my ankles from the tethers, giving me a little more freedom of motion. He took me hard.
I was lost in a world of sensation. Being blindfolded takes me to a whole new level, and this time was no exception.
Suddenly, Daddy pulled out. "Stay right there," he ordered, and he was gone. To where, I wasn't sure. Just as quickly as he'd gone, he was back again, and pressing a heavily lubed plug into my ass.
I groaned as my body accepted the plug, and no sooner than it had sunk fully into me did Daddy plunge back in as well. I squealed at being so deliciously full, and Daddy grabbed a handful of my hair, flattening himself against my back as he pumped into me. He grunted his approval, telling me how good I felt.
A few minutes later, he pulled out again, commanding I stay in place. This time I didn't have to wait for long to figure out what he was up to. He'd grabbed my ribbed silicone dildo and shoved it in me. He fucked me with it, holding the plug in place with his other hand. He used a twisting motion as he thrusted the dildo inside me.
I'm still pretty new to the whole DP (double penetration) thing so this was very very intense for me, coupled with the motion he was using and being blindfolded and all. I was a shaky, quivery mess, and before long I couldn't control myself. I was coming, and begging him to stop fucking me with the dildo. The sensation was indescribable.
He started fucking me again, this time moving the plug in and out at the same time.
I had tears streaming down my face, not from pain or anything like that, it was just so unbelievably intense.
When he came, the sound and feeling of it sent my body into another wave of convulsions.
Afterwards, we showered together and talked about how lovely/intense it all was. He told me that when he started using the dildo, my entire body was covered in goosebumps and he found that to be adorable. *blushes*
I feel so much better now, lighter, almost. My problems have not been solved by being spanked and used, but it's reassuring to know that I have a safe place to unload some of the emotional burden I've been carrying. This was exactly the cleanse I've been needing, and I'm ready to tackle this week with a new perspective!
OMG, that is so intense and it makes me a little envious. Glad that you felt better and you were at least able to forget everything else for awhile. Hope the rest of your worries go away soon.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That sounds terribly/wonderfully intense. I would have cried too, but we all know I'm a crier ;) I'm happy he was able to make you feel so much better. Awww.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got what you needed and feel better.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you got what was needed. :D Very intense and lovely I am sure!
ReplyDelete