This week has been impossibly difficult. We ran into an unforeseen issue with my car, that cost us a good chunk of money that we don't have to spend. On top of that, I lost a filling and the tooth is infected, and I'm going to need a root canal, which is just more money we don't have. Both of us were extremely stressed out, and we fought several times over the past few days. We've figured the finances out, and the dentist's office is working with me so I can get the work done that I need. However, I was still feeling disconnected and I guess it was more obvious than I thought.
We were watching tv and Daddy turned to look at me. "What's wrong?" he wanted to know.
I shrugged.
That was all the convincing he needed. "C'mon, let's go." he said firmly.
I stood up, (not without a bit of huffing and maybe a slight eye roll) and he grabbed my arm.
"Don't roll your eyes," he said, taking me to the bedroom. He let go of me next to the bed, and began unbuckling his belt. He ignored my puppy dog eyes and pulled me over his lap, doubling and folding his belt so he could hold and swing it easily. He didn't give me a warm up and the strokes were crisp. It wasn't a particularly long spanking, much shorter in comparison to others I've had. When he finished, I was pretty close to tears and my bottom had welts on it.
I was on my knees, and he pulled me close, stroking my hair. I confirmed to him that I was okay, and he released his grip.
He reached forward, pulling my sweatshirt and tshirt over my head, his hands roaming across my body. One found a sore bottom cheek, and squeezed.
"Ow!" I squealed, pulling away a little.
He tightened his grip, leaning closer to me. "Ow what?"
"My bum hurts!" I playfully complained.
"How come?"
"You did it," I smiled bashfully, burying my face in his shoulder.
"You needed it, didn't you?"
I really hate when he asks me that. "Yes, Daddy." I admitted, embarrassedly.
He leaned very close now. "Just like you need me to bend you over the bed right now?"
I gasped in delight, goosebumps popping up all over my body. "Mmm, yes Sir." I felt his hands sliding around to my back, unhooking my bra.
He slipped it off me, and then his fingers were pinching my nipples, hard...twisting. "Get up now. Bend over the bed." he ordered. Hands on my hips, he slipped easily into me. He was teasing me, barely entering me at all, and I quickly grew frustrated with this. I pushed back onto him and he grabbed a handful of hair, thrusting hard and fast. The next thing I know, he's flattening himself against my back, and his mouth is right beside my ear. "When you play with yourself today, you will use your plug." His hand wrapped around my throat. "I want pictures. You're under strict instruction. Do you understand little girl?"
I would have said yes to just about anything in that moment.
My horrible week doesn't seem so horrible anymore.
Ugh. Car trouble can ruin anybody's good day. Sounds like he knew just what you needed though. Hope the rest of your week keeps looking up!
ReplyDeleteHe always seems to know what i need, even if it takes a little while to figure out haha thanks!
DeleteMasters can be so perceptive...glad your day got turned around! abby
ReplyDeleteGlad that your bad week got turned around by Daddy. Looking forward to reading your blog. New to this but happy to see there are so many out there going through the same things.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Addy
Aw, I'm glad you had a good ending to your week! And humph puppy dog eyes don't work on Cael either :( No fair!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the problems!
ReplyDeleteHOT.
Sounds lovely. NOt the bills, but what happened after!
ReplyDelete