Fairly recently, I began participating in the EdenLovesBloggers program offered by EdenFantasys. If you own a blog, post on a regular basis, and have been up and running for over three months, you could qualify to participate in this program.
I'm sure you've seen product reviews for Eden Fantasys posted on fellow blogs. If you were to become a part of the EdenLovesBloggers program, you could choose to write reviews. You receive one free product a month, and all you have to do is write an honest review on it, with two links back to the EdenFantasys site. There are a wide variety of products to choose from, which means you don't necessarily have to review sex toys. I participated in product reviews, and I can tell ya ... I had a damn good time doin it ;)
But, never fear, if you're not interested in reviewing products, there are several other options in the EdenLovesBloggers program. You could also write sponsored posts, which means you would be reimbursed via gift card for positive posts about EdenFantasys. There is a HUGE range of topics you could choose from for this ... it's really very flexible and accomodating. You could make money from your blog with banners or text ads. If you're business smart and looking to make a little side money, you could join the Eden Affiliate program, in which you open your own personal store, and make 20% commision on sales. You can sell on or offline.
If you have any interest in working with EdenFantasys, I would encourage you to visit the EdenLovesBloggers page and fill out the form at the bottom. They are a wonderful company with quality toys AND staff. I am so glad that I was able to become a part of the EdenLovesBloggers program! With money so tight these days, it's hard to justify spending on toys for the bedroom. With this program, we have been able to try new things and enjoy ourselves more, all thanks to EdenFantasys!!

Ooooh. wish I had been blogging longer. I'd love to try and blog.
ReplyDeleteEmi, once you have been blogging for three months, apply! :)
ReplyDelete