Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEED ADVICE !!

My husband and I have found out that I am about 5 weeks pregnant! I am wondering if anyone has any advice or knows if it is safe to be spanked while you are pregnant? We have been waiting for this day for a very long time and we want to do everything possible to keep our un-born child safe. I would give up spanking for the term of my pregnancy in a heartbeat if I am told that it is unsafe, but would love to have the best of both worlds. I tend to need a lot of stress relief spankings so I know that they would be emotionally useful for me throughout the pregnancy but again, do not want to risk it. Any information you have to share is greatly appreciated !! :)

thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sassy_cheeksX0,

    I don't have an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do!!!! I navigated this with all three of my children. You are correct, most of the spanking activity is perfectly safe. However, when it starts getting your heartrate up or you start feeling hysterical (something the hormones can do to you even if this is not normal for you) all activity must stop. It is better if Jack is the one to notice that this is happening, but for the duration of the pregnancy, you should use a "safe word". Now, use of the safe word, should not allow you to escape from punishment. Just because the activity must stop so that you can calm down, does not mean that it can't continue after you have relaxed. Good Luck and Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mama JayRae! I dont know how I missed this comment for so long, but I appreciate your response. Things have been going well for us in the spanking and PREGNANCY world. When it starts to be a bit much I ask him to stop for a few minutes so I can calm down and either reposition myself, or whatever the situation may be. We just found out a couple weeks ago we've got a baby boy in there! So excited! Thanks for reading/commenting :)

    ReplyDelete